Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4 - Daily Page

March 5, 2009

Appointments:
Bluegrass Oakwood (work)
2:45 pm - 11:00 pm

Spiritual Goal for the day: I think I've already met that one. I had TAG time! *YAY*
Physical Goal for the day: I will walk on my first break i/o smoking.
Relational Goal for the day: I will spend 10 minutes talking to each family member (DH, DS1, DS2 and DD) one-on-one.
Personal Goal for the day: I will eat mindfully today.
Ministry Goal for the day: I will talk to one person about this Jumpstart study I am doing.
Financial Goal for the day: I will not buy a cappuccino from the Coffee Shop at work, but rather make myself some coffee in the cottage.

To Do/Tackle:
1. Get the bird droppings off the windshield.
2. Clean my glasses.
3. Clean off my work shoes.
4. Wash my hair.
5. Clean and stock the self-help boxes for my clients at work.
6. Get one co-worker's phone number.

5 Things I am Grateful for Today:
1. God
2. Jesus
3. The Holy Spirit
4. My husband - Chris
5. My oldest son (12 yoa)

Of course, there are other people and things for which I am grateful, but the list said "5", so I'm going to limit myself to that per day.

2 Things I Want to Pray About Today:
1. Courage
2. Finances

At the end of the day, after I get back from work, I will post an update post covering this Daily Page, and my Bible Study post.

No comments:

Post a Comment